Tuesday 16 August 2011

Final Thoughts


I am super happy with the outcome. It is definitely the best voice work I have done, I didn't really know I was capable of that until I put everything into it. As a film trailer style short I think it really sells the scene I was trying to set, and paints the picture just how I wanted it, leaving the audience hopefully keen to see the movie itself. What will Manny do?

The processing app is quite general purpose, I had a ball making it. Probably the most fun thing to do is grab image URLs from the web and bung them right into the Open File dialog box that pops up when you run the app, and seeing what you can do to these images. Let me know if you are interested in seeing it (or making some hex graphics with it) since I didn't hand it in. It's a fun tool for exploring a similar geometric minimalism to pixel art, yet it reads so differently and its elementary 'language' is so different.

No comments:

Post a Comment